This listing is for a physical PAPER quilt pattern (not a PDF) with templates which includes easy-to-follow fully illustrated instructions for prepping, cutting, sewing, and finishing. Some knowledge of working with templates and sewing curves would be helpful, but is not required.
- Daisy petals are sewn with curved piecing, no appliqué is required. The blocks are sewn with NO Y-seams. 🙂
- You DO NOT need to purchase the Daisy Star Block template pattern separately. The templates are included with this PDF.
- Tools needed: basic quilting supplies (sewing machine, thread, fabric, scissors, etc.), rotary cutter and mat, pencil, iron, and a 60° equilateral triangle quilt ruler (minimum 7.5").
- There are 4 size options included with the pattern: baby, small throw, large throw, and bed.
- Take a look at the planning chart for details on sizes and fabric requirements.
- Click on the Add to Cart button below to purchase the paper pattern. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email and your pattern will be shipped to you within 1-2 days.
- The pattern is standard letter size (8.5" x 11") and comes shipped in cellophane packaging.
- The pattern is for one person use. You may not copy, sell or distribute it without permission.
- I would love to see your progress and your finished quilt. Please share with me by posting on Instagram with hashtag #DaisyStarQuilt or email me photos.
Please note: I can not offer refunds. I ask that you read the full product description before placing your order to make sure that this pattern is right for you before you purchase it.
There are no reviews yet.