This listing is for a digital quilt pattern (PDF) with templates which includes easy-to-follow fully illustrated instructions for prepping, cutting, sewing, and finishing. Some knowledge of working with templates and sewing curves would be helpful, but is not required.
- Daisy petals are sewn with curved piecing, no appliqué is required. The blocks are sewn with NO Y-seams. 🙂
- You DO NOT need to purchase the Daisy Star Block template pattern separately. The templates are included with this PDF.
- Tools needed: basic quilting supplies (sewing machine, thread, fabric, scissors, etc.), rotary cutter and mat, pencil, iron, and a 60° equilateral triangle quilt ruler (minimum 7.5").
- There are 4 size options included with the pattern: baby, small throw, large throw, and bed.
- Take a look at the planning chart for details on sizes and fabric requirements.
- Click on the Add to Cart button below to purchase a digital copy (PDF) of the pattern that you can download instantly and print at home. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a link to immediately download your PDF.
- You can print the pattern at home, or view it on a tablet or other mobile device.
- The pattern is for one person use. You may not copy, sell or distribute it without permission.
- I would love to see your progress and your finished quilt. Please share with me by posting on Instagram with hashtag #DaisyStarQuilt or email me photos.
Please note: as this is a digital download, I can not offer refunds. I ask that you read the full product description before placing your order to make sure that this pattern is right for you before you purchase it.