The Dialogue Cabin Quilt is a modern log cabin design that is perfect for showing off your favourite fabrics.
It is the ultimate beginner-friendly quilt pattern, perfect for upping your piecing game as each block is made up of only 5 pieces of fabric. This quilt pattern is perfect for new quilters as it is an easy beginner level pattern. For more experienced quilters, it is the perfect quilt pattern for when you need a quick-finish for a last minute gift, this quilt will wow anyone who appreciates bold geometric designs and the beauty of coordinated fabrics.
This pattern is pre-cut friendly, perfect for Fat Eighths, Fat Quarters or 1/3y cuts, depending on what size you choose to make. It’s also a great scrap-buster!
The pattern includes photos, diagrams, layout instructions and a colouring page so you can plan your fabric layout.
This listing is for a digital quilt pattern (PDF) with easy-to-follow instructions for planning, cutting, sewing, and finishing.
- There are 3 size options included with the pattern: baby, throw and bed.
- Take a look at the planning chart for details on sizes and fabric requirements.
- Click on the Add to Cart button below to purchase a digital copy (PDF) of the pattern that you can download instantly and print at home. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a link to immediately download your PDF.
- You can print the pattern at home, or view it on a tablet or other mobile device.
- The pattern is for one person use. You may not copy, sell or distribute it without permission.
- I would love to see your progress and your finished quilt. Please share with me by posting on Instagram with hashtag #DialogueCabinQuilt or email me photos.
Please note: as this is a digital download, I can not offer refunds. I ask that you read the full product description before placing your order to make sure that this pattern is right for you before you purchase it.
Planning and Fabric