The folk music festival in my province is an event I look forward to every year. This quilt is my ode to the delight of setting out a quilt on the grass and listening to the sounds of inspiring music, the yummy smells of festival food, and the delight of all the colours and shapes that come with watching people in a crowd.
This curvy modern quilt pattern is the ultimate skill builder for intermediate to advanced quilters. Made up of unique retro floral shapes, this pattern will walk you through all the steps required to make your own version.
This listing is for a digital quilt pattern (PDF) with templates and includes easy-to-follow fully illustrated instructions for planning, cutting, sewing, and finishing. Some knowledge of working with templates and sewing curves would be helpful, but is not required.
- There are 4 size options included with the pattern: baby, small throw, large throw, and bed.
- Take a look at the planning chart for details on sizes and fabric requirements.
- Click on the Add to Cart button below to purchase a digital copy (PDF) of the pattern that you can download instantly and print at home. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a link to immediately download your PDF.
- You can print the pattern at home, or view it on a tablet or other mobile device.
- The pattern is for one person use. You may not copy, sell or distribute it without permission.
- I would love to see your progress and your finished quilt. Please share with me by posting on Instagram with hashtag #FolkFestivalQuilt or email me photos.
Please note: as this is a digital download, I can not offer refunds. I ask that you read the full product description before placing your order to make sure that this pattern is right for you before you purchase it.
Planning and Fabric