This quilt is perfect if you're looking to combine multiple fabrics in a full array of colours. It is also ideal for "stash-busting" as it is fat quarter-friendly or can be made with small cuts of yardage. The pattern includes photos, layout instructions and a colouring page so you can plan your fabric layout.
This listing is for a beginner friendly digital quilt pattern (PDF) with easy-to-follow instructions for planning, cutting, sewing, and finishing.
- There are 3 size options included with the pattern: baby, throw and twin.
- Take a look at the planning chart for details on sizes and fabric requirements.
- Click on the Add to Cart button below to purchase a digital copy (PDF) of the pattern that you can download instantly and print at home. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a link to immediately download your PDF.
- You can print the pattern at home, or view it on a tablet or other mobile device.
- The pattern is for one person use. You may not copy, sell or distribute it without permission.
- I would love to see your progress and your finished quilt. Please share with me by posting on Instagram with hashtag #Ironwoodpointquilt or email me photos.
Please note: as this is a digital download, I can not offer refunds. I ask that you read the full product description before placing your order to make sure that this pattern is right for you before you purchase it.