This quilt is perfect if you're looking to combine multiple fabrics in a full array of colours. It is also ideal for "stash-busting" as it is fat quarter-friendly or can be made with small cuts of yardage. The pattern includes photos, layout instructions and a colouring page so you can plan your fabric layout.
This listing is for a beginner friendly digital quilt pattern (PDF) with easy-to-follow instructions for planning, cutting, sewing, and finishing.
- There are 3 size options included with the pattern: baby, throw and twin.
- Take a look at the planning chart for details on sizes and fabric requirements.
- Click on the Add to Cart button below to purchase a digital copy (PDF) of the pattern that you can download instantly and print at home. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a link to immediately download your PDF.
- You can print the pattern at home, or view it on a tablet or other mobile device.
- The pattern is for one person use. You may not copy, sell or distribute it without permission.
- I would love to see your progress and your finished quilt. Please share with me by posting on Instagram with hashtag #Ironwoodpointquilt or email me photos.
Please note: as this is a digital download, I can not offer refunds. I ask that you read the full product description before placing your order to make sure that this pattern is right for you before you purchase it.
There are no reviews yet.