This block pattern includes digital (PDF) templates and detailed instructions on how to make a single 15" x 10" Perfect Rainbow Quilt block. It is NOT a full quilt pattern and does not include fabric requirements to make a full quilt.
- This 14-page PDF block pattern includes easy-to-follow fully illustrated instructions for prepping, cutting, and sewing. Some knowledge of working with templates and sewing curves would be helpful, but is not required.
- This is a perfect stash-busting pattern to use up scraps and fabric from your stash. Make as many blocks as you need to make the perfect scrappy quilt.
- Tools needed: basic quilting supplies (sewing machine, thread, fabric, scissors, etc.), rotary cutter and mat, pencil, iron.
- What can you make with a Perfect Rainbow quilt block? You can use this pattern to make a fun cushion, appliqué it onto a bag or hoodie, or make multiple blocks to sew them together into a wall hanging, baby quilt, or full quilt.
- Click on the Add to Cart button below to purchase a digital copy (PDF) of the pattern that you can download instantly and print at home. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a link to immediately download your PDF.
- You can print the pattern at home, or view it on a tablet or other mobile device.
- The pattern is for one person use. You may not copy, sell or distribute it without permission.
- I would love to see your progress and your finished quilt. Please share with me by posting on Instagram with hashtag #PerfectRainbowQuilt or email me photos.